A licensed Builder and Supervisor with 40 years’ experience in the construction industry in Sydney’S CBD, inner city and metropolitan, the Mid North Coast, and rural NSW, Colin Shreeve brings a wealth of wide ranging knowledge and expertise to his clients.
Using only licensed and qualified sub-contractors, combined with his own reputation for quality, his hard work ethic and personal integrity, guarantees client satisfaction.
Colin Shreeve is the Managing Director of Malachi Corporation Pty Ltd, licensed Builder No. 131080C, Supervisor Licence No. 15930S.
Member of the Master Builders Association of NSW.
Call now to organise an inspection or quote on 02 96543064.
General Building Experience and Projects:
- new residential and commercial single and multi storey buildings
- new and refurbished luxury waterfront apartments
- remedial / refurbishment / extensions to residential and multi level commercial office & shopping complexes, multi-storey strata unit blocks, townhouses
- refurbishment of Heritage church and stone buildings
- residential subdivisions
- retirement village earthworks, roads, traffic lights, services, water and stormwater mains, electrical sub-station, 23 new homes, 2 community facilities
- rock and general excavation
- underpinning, underground house extensions, cellars, storage, re-level and support of varying structures
- tennis court construction – all surface finishes
- retaining walls including Criblock, timber sleeper, reinforced concrete block, gravity, stone, stabilisation and reinforcement of faulty walls
- concreting including suspended and cantilevered slabs
- large pole constructions – rural and residential, holiday units, cottages and sheds
- large portal steel framed commercial buildings
- design and construct roof truss systems
- composite constructions ranging from steel, glass, masonry, timber
- fire rated load bearing panels research, development and installation to lifts, riser shafts, and plant rooms to CBD office buildings
- Government buildings – Police station, school administration, library and school rooms, and TAFE computer controlled glass houses
- design and construct new roof truss system for large high span commercial warehouse and drive-through cool room with semi-trailer capability
- eight rural holiday units, function room, heated pool, tennis court, twenty kilometres rural fencing and cattle grids, two large stock yards